What is it? This is a technology that allows you to display a book in online stores in paper form without printing a large number of copies of the book.
How is it? When a reader buys your book in an online store, he immediately pays the printing costs, an order for printing a book in 1 copy is sent to the printing house, the book is printed in 2-3 days and is sent to the customer either by mail or in another way convenient for the customer.
How does it look like? Various options for bindings and formats, colour printing is possible, the distribution is through Amazon.
PRINT ON DEMAND
What is it? These are electronic files of different formats that adapt to any electronic medium: tablet, reader, smartphone.
How is it? Electronic files are created in ePub, mobi, interactive pdf formats. They are marked with meta tags, supplemented with keywords and hyperlinks. Our files are tested in the world's Internet services and meet the quality standard. How does it look like? A book with interactive elements such as table of contents, footnotes, links. It will be convenient for the reader to leave bookmarks in the book, as well as adapt the book for himself: change the font size, background color, page size.
- Digital and offset printing - From 10 copies to 10,000 copies. - Glued seamless bonding - High quality paper - Selectable paper weight - Cover lamination matt and glossy - Printing period from 5 days
- Digital and offset printing - From 1 copy. up to 10,000 copies - Hardcover - sewn block - High quality paper - Selectable paper weight - Cover lamination matt and glossy - Printing period from 5 days
PUBLISHING SERVICES COLLECTED IN COMPLEX OFFERS FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF OUR AUTHORS
Book publishing packages
All prices are indicated in the signatures (1 signature = 40 thousand characters with spaces for prose and 700 lines for poetry)
• Layout of an e-book according to the world standards • Electronic distribution in online stores or print-on-demand of your choice) • Non-exclusive rights to the book • Generation of sales reports once in a quarter • Author's income 80% • 15% discount on technical proofreading • 5% discount on promotion
• Layout of an e-book according to the world standards • Layout of the print layout for the print on demand system • Technical proofreading • Electronic distribution in online stores • Distribution on the Internet sites using the print-on-demand system • Non-exclusive rights to the book • Generation of sales reports once a quarter • Author's income 80% • Printing two copies of the book • Discount on promotion 10%
• Classical proofreading • Technical proofreading • Layout of an e-book according to the world standards • Layout of a polygraphic layout for the print-on-demand system • Selection of beautiful dividers for the book • Insert up to 10 illustrations in the layout • Electronic distribution in online stores • Distribution on Internet sites using the print-on-demand system • Non-exclusive rights to the book • Generation of sales reports once a quarter • Author's income 80% • Printing two copies of the book • Discount on promotion 15% • Discount on literary editing 15%
Since 2016 we have received 800 positive reviews about our work, here is some of them
"Everything is fine and even better, you have worked like real professionals, made everything real, and the most important – you have fulfilled my dream, I am very pleased."
The author of the book "Soul Pulse"
I'm amazed!!! Guys, thank you for your work! Everything is done at a high level: the editing (thanks to Alexandra!), the layout, the cover (I didn't expect it to be exactly the way I wanted it!). Thank you!
The author of the book "Fate and Will"
Thank you for your professional help in preparing and creating the book! The edition of 400 copies in paperback and 50 copies in hardcover was produced to a high standard, thank you again.
The author of the book "Boomerangs of Life"
The answers to frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to publish a book on average?
It depends on the volume and type of the selected services, there are a lot of them. But the average check in our publishing house is about 30 thousand rubles.
How long does it take to publish a book?
Some publishing projects take a long time, it also depends on the volume and the services chosen. The publication period for one book is about three months. This includes writing, layout, design, retail distribution and printing.
Can you contribute financially to the publication of my book?
We have co-financing terms for our authors. If your book is consistently selling well, the publisher will print additional copies at it's own expense. All agreements and opportunities are written in the contract.